For guests coming to experience a weekend in NYC, corporations seeking an event location that is as beautiful and inspiring as it is convenient, or for a couple in love celebrating the beginning of their life together, the hotel at Lighthouse Point will provide a perfect destination. The 160+ room hotel, banquet and conference center will boast unparalleled views of the New York Bay. Only 25 minutes away from lower Manhattan, on a peaceful ferry within walking distance of the hotel, guests can enjoy an unforgettable New York City experience in a magical setting, without paying those steep Manhattan prices.
- 160+ room hotel, banquet and conference center totaling 145,000 square feet
- Unobstructed bayfront with unparalleled views of the Manhattan skyline, NY Harbor, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Verrazano Bridge. Amazing views of the water for guests.
- Perfectly romantic and picturesque setting for large and small scale events, including weddings, parties and corporate functions.
- St. George is the most accessible place in Staten Island and already sees 75,000 commuters daily.
- Give visitors respite from the chaos with a harbor-town feel and plenty of community space, without sacrificing access.
- Easy access to the attractions in downtown Manhattan—South Street Seaport, Ground Zero Memorial, Tribeca, Soho, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and more.